1. Hand wash cold. Do not clean with the chemical agent.
2. Use this product on flat ground free of sharp objects such as rocks and debris to avoid piercing or cutting the fabric.
3. Make sure there is good ventilation in the tent while cooking.
4. Dry flat the product in time to prevent mold if it gets wet.
5. The tent location should be away from water, cliffs, high convex land, isolated trees, or chaparrals to avoid floods, falling stones, strong wind, lightning strikes, or snakes and worms.
Out of Stock
BLACKDEER Night Elf 3-4 Person Waterproof Teepee Tent
Two-door design: The tent door can be used as a canopy for ventilation, shading and space expansion to meet the needs of multiple users.
The three-way integrated tent pole support structure provides ample space by using the single center pole to make the space larger and more comfortable.
The tent body is equipped with a wood stove chimney hole, which allows you to use a wood stove in the tent for heating and cooking.
The detachable full-mesh inner tent design supports multi-scene use and provides a better outdoor experience.
Hanging points for small items inside the tent are used for setting up camping lamps and other items.
Multiple closable vents at the side and top of the tent effectively improve air circulation inside the tent.