The KEITH Ti5310 Ultralight Titanium 3-Piece Cutlery Set is made of premium titanium without coating. The material is tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, and dishwasher safe. This set includes a knife, fork, and spoon. The included pouch makes storage easier, and the carabiner can clip them together so nothing gets lost while you’re traveling or camping.
Titanium Product Best Practices
1. Fingerprints are easily left on the surface of titanium products. These fingerprints are marks formed by our fingers’ moisture on the surface of titanium. However, you can easily wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth or damp towel. After two weeks, the titanium will be fully oxidized. After this process, it is less likely to leave fingerprints on the product.
2. After the product is washed and dried, there might be water spots left on its surface, which may be more visible at certain angles. It is recommended that residual water be cleaned from the surface immediately after washing.
3. DO NOT let titanium products come into direct contact with ceramic or glass products. They will leave thin marks on ceramic or glass surfaces, which can't be removed.
4. Titanium products may have varying degrees of orange peel formed as a result of their manufacturing process.
5. DO NOT heat it in microwave.
Ti5310 Ultralight Titanium
3-Piece Cutlery Set
High-Quality Titanium Material
This high-quality cutlery set is made of titanium, which is tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, and dishwasher safe. In addition to being antibacterial and hypoallergenic, titanium is also high-strength, lightweight, and highly resistant to corrosion, heat, and low temperature.
Lightweight for Travel
Weighing only 1.9 oz, this 3-piece cutlery set is not only designed for hiking, camping, and traveling but also ideal for picnics and emergency preparedness.
With the included carabiner clip, the utensils can be held together to prevent loss and hung anywhere making them easy to carry. Additionally, the 3-piece set can be screwed together using the threaded eyelet to stop rubbing and rattling.
Mar 30, 2023, 14:47:38
Mar 19, 2023, 16:08:27
Mar 17, 2023, 02:11:15
Mar 15, 2023, 14:13:21
Mar 12, 2023, 08:15:45
Feb 16, 2023, 23:28:02
Feb 09, 2023, 13:55:12
Feb 06, 2023, 07:09:03
Jan 29, 2023, 08:33:14
Jan 10, 2023, 12:30:38