Engineered to achieve the perfect balance between insulation efficiency and room to move, the NATUREHIKE P400 Hooded Mummy Sleeping Bag delivers, thanks to its refined, snug-fitting mummy shape.
Care and Maintenance
1. DO NOT use bleach, fabric softener, or strong alkaline cleaners. Neutral detergents and special cleaners for sleeping bags are recommended.
2. DO NOT use a top-loading washing machine; a front-loading washing machine is recommended.
3. Turn the sleeping bag inside out, close all zippers, and fasten any buckles before machine washing.
4. Machine wash ONLY on the delicate/gentle cycle with warm water and low-speed spin.
5. DO NOT spin dry. Lay flat to dry in a shaded, well-ventilated, and dry area.
1. DO NOT store this product in the compression sack for long periods, as this will cause the insulation to lose its loft and reduce insulation performance.
2. Please primarily refer to comfort temperature, rather than limit or extreme temperature, due to individual variations in temperature sensitivity.
P400 Hooded Mummy Sleeping Bag
Ergonomically Contoured Shape
Adopting a well-designed, ergonomic shape, the bag is narrower around the waist and wider at the hips and shoulders to offer a more comfortable, snug fit, balancing heat retention with the interior room.
The supple polyester shell and liner are not only super cozy, but they also provide great breathability. The warm, moisture-resistant polyester insulation maintains its loft and continues to insulate even when damp.
Seal in Warmth
Able to be cinched snugly around your neck, the draft collar closes the gap between your body and the bag to keep heat from escaping and more effectively trap warm air against the body.
Shipping & Returns