A lightweight 3-person tent with a front vestibule for gear storage, the Naturehike Cloud UP 3-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Footprint is easy to set up, thanks to the double Y-shaped pole and patented pole clip.
1. Clean the tent and accessories after each use.
2. DO NOT machine wash. Hand wash with gentle detergent.
3. Dry the tent in a well-ventilated area after washing, and then fold and store it in the included bag in a cool, dry place.
4. Fold/roll the product a different way each time to prevent cracks from forming in the tent’s coating.
5. DO NOT cook or smoke inside the tent because high heat and open flame may severely damage the tent. If you must cook inside the tent due to bad weather, YOU MUST place aluminum foil or other insulating material under the stove and open all of the tent's windows and doors before cooking.
6. DO NOT use candles or other unprotected open flames as light sources inside the tent. Battery-powered lighting devices such as headlights, flashlights, and so on are recommended.
7. DO NOT enter the tent while wearing boots or shoes because soil, stones, and other debris from your footwear can easily rip the inside of the tent, making it no longer waterproof.
8. Place sharp objects in the tent’s corners or vestibule before going to bed to avoid damaging the tent with these objects accidentally.
9. Repair the product quickly if it becomes damaged.
Cloud UP 3-Person Tent
Excellent Weather Protection
Boasting a combination of 20D ripstop nylon, silicone coated rainfly fabric with a 4000mm waterproof rating, sealed seams, and a sturdy aluminum alloy double Y-shaped pole structure, this tent easily copes with inclement weather like rain, snow, and wind.
Extra Storage Space
The tent’s front vestibule is a great place to leave muddy boots and wet backpacks to keep your sleeping area clean and dry. It will also shield your gear from the elements while freeing up extra space inside your tent.
Patented Tent Clips
These ingenious tent clips can easily be attached with one hand and offer a more secure connection between the tent’s body and poles.
Lightweight for Backpacking
Weighing just 4.1 lb (without snow skirt) / 4.4 lb (with snow skirt), excluding accessories, this tent packs down small into its included storage bag, so you can carry it easily without making your pack bulky and heavy.