A safe, durable, light, and reusable option for sipping and stirring, the Olife OTiSW03 Straight Thin Titanium Straw comes with a cleaning brush and storage pouch, making it easy to use anywhere.
Titanium Product Best Practices
1. Fingerprints are easily left on the surface of titanium products. These fingerprints are marks formed by our fingers' moisture on the surface of titanium. However, you can easily wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth or damp towel. After two weeks, the titanium will be fully oxidized. After this process, you are less likely to leave fingerprints on the product.
2. After the product is washed and dried, there might be water spots left on its surface, which may be more visible at certain angles. It is recommended that residual water be cleaned from the surface immediately after washing.
3. DO NOT let titanium products come into direct contact with ceramic or glass products. They will leave thin marks on ceramic or glass surfaces, which can't be removed.
4. Titanium products may have varying degrees of orange peel formed as a result of their manufacturing process.
5. DO NOT heat the product in a microwave.
6. Clean the product before use.
7. Clean the product with a cleaning brush after use.
High-Quality Titanium Material
This high-quality straw is made of titanium that is tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, and dishwasher safe. In addition to being antibacterial and hypoallergenic, titanium is also high-strength, lightweight, and highly resistant to corrosion, heat, and low temperatures. As an added benefit, it is non-reactive, so it can be left in carbonated drinks or tea for long periods of time.
Safer to Drink With
With rounded, smooth ends and a bottom beveled at a large angle, this straw is safer to sip through.
Thoughtful Accessories Included
This straw comes with a straw brush for cleaning and a storage pouch for hygiene and convenience.