From everyday meals to special occasions, the Olife OCE01 Titanium Fork made of high-quality, non-toxic, durable titanium is lightweight and easy to clean by simply tossing it in the dishwasher. Use it for enjoying your salad and desserts, or buy it with the two other pieces of cutlery (Olife OCD01 Titanium Dinner Knife and Olife OCA02 Titanium Spoon, each sold separately) to complete your table setting.
Titanium Product Best Practices
1. Fingerprints are easily left on the surface of titanium products. These fingerprints are marks formed by our fingers' moisture on the surface of titanium. However, you can easily wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth or damp towel. After two weeks, the titanium will be fully oxidized. After this process, you are less likely to leave fingerprints on the product.
2. After the product is washed and dried, there might be water spots left on its surface, which may be more visible at certain angles. It is recommended that residual water be cleaned from the surface immediately after washing.
3. DO NOT let titanium products come into direct contact with ceramic or glass products. They will leave thin marks on ceramic or glass surfaces, which can't be removed.
4. Titanium products may have varying degrees of orange peel appearance formed as a result of their manufacturing process.
5. Clean the product before use.