COPPER SHED | OLIGHT Oshed Titanium Bottle Opener (Limited Edition)
● Only 200 pieces available. Limited 2 per person.
● Each one individually is made in-house by Ryan Forbes at "Copper Shed Metal Works" in Brookfield, Ohio, USA.
● Made from solid titanium.
● Roughly 3 1/8" long x 5/8" wide and 1/4" thick.
● Bottle opener, pry-edge for light-duty tasks, jimping along one edge for grip, and a lanyard/keychain hole at the back end.
● Each one was hand-sanded and then electro-anodized blue one at a time, and then were given a stone-washed finish but left with a splash of color in the grooves.
● Laser-engraved logo on top and a serialized # on the bottom.
● This piece is a great conversation piece at BBQs or work and so on.
● Made from a small home-maker with love going into each one.