|Sunbreeze Hammock Tarp User Manual.pdf||2023KB|
|Sunbreeze Pro User Manual.pdf||3398KB|
Out of Stock
Sunbreeze Pro Double Hammock Tarp & underquilt Set
Sunbreeze Hammock Tarp:
● Made of heavy-duty 210T UPF 30+ ripstop polyester fabric with 2000mm PU coating.
● Stitched seams are factory-sealed and fully waterproof.
● Includes 4 aluminum Y-stakes and 6 high-strength, 4-meter reflective guylines with tensioners. 8 reinforced webbing tie out points.
Sunbreeze Pro - Backpacking Hammock with Mosquito Net:
● Sunbreeze Pro Double: 3 m L x 2 m W, 440 lb weight capacity. Comes as a complete set. The high-tenacity 3.05 m long and 2.5 cm wide webbing straps feature 17 loops for length adjustment and a tree-friendly design.
● The hammock body is made of 210T 100% recycled nylon fabric produced from ocean plastic waste for sustainability.
● Lightweight and packs easily into the integrated stuff sack. Soft, breathable, and fast drying.
Sunbreeze Camping Hammock Underquilt:
● Insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester fiber, which helps keep plastic waste out of our oceans.
● Comfortably fits users up to 6'3". With a whopping length of 93.3 inches, it cocoons the entire underside of your hammock for head-to-toe warmth. 200g quilted insulation provides outstanding comfort and doesn’t shift within the underquilt. 20D ripstop nylon shell and 20D nylon lining with DWR (Durable Water Repellent), providing water resistance.
● 41–68 °F suggested temperature range, allowing you to enjoy your hammock year-round.
* Please Note: This set of products is compatible with each other.