FIRE-MAPLE Polaris Pressure-Regulated Remote Stove
● Patented pressure regulator maintains consistent gas flow, allowing the stove to burn more consistently even in low temperatures and/or at high altitudes.
● Recessed burner with a raised lip around its edge offers better wind resistance.
● Remote valve and extended fuel line move flame control away from the stove and hot cookware, making adjustments easier and safer.
● Serrated pot supports prevent cookware from shifting; stove accommodates cookware 3.9–9.8 inches in diameter.
● Fuel not included.
* Please Note: Designed for butane/propane mix fuel canisters ONLY. Accommodates common, easily available fuel canisters (EN 417 canisters with a standard 7/16" UNEF threaded valve).