1. Clean the tent and accessories after each use.
2. DO NOT machine wash. Hand wash with gentle detergent.
3. Dry the tent in a well-ventilated area after washing, and then fold and store it in the included bag in a cool, dry place.
4. Fold/roll the product a different way each time to prevent cracks from forming in the tent’s coating.
5. DO NOT cook or smoke inside the tent because high heat and open flame may severely damage the tent. If you must cook inside the tent due to bad weather, YOU MUST place aluminum foil or other insulating material under the stove and open all of the tent's windows and doors before cooking.
6. DO NOT use candles or other unprotected open flames as light sources inside the tent. Battery-powered lighting devices such as headlights, flashlights, and so on are recommended.
7. DO NOT enter the tent while wearing boots or shoes because soil, stones, and other debris from your footwear can easily rip the inside of the tent, making it no longer waterproof.
8. Place sharp objects in the tent’s corners or vestibule before going to bed to avoid damaging the tent with these objects accidentally.
9. Repair the product quickly if it becomes damaged.